Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Kit- Be Happy


I wanted to show you a preview of my latest kit. I was inspired by the fact that fall is nearing us and I hate when all the leaves fall and there is no green anywhere and everything just looks dreary. So I wanted to make a real cheery kit that was colorful and fun. There is so much you can make with this kit. There are a bunch of flowers and different stems and things that you can make your own to help with your project. I also make some cute frames in several different ways. There is a bunch of different animals, some are ribbon animals that are just adorable, and lots of butterflies, bees, ants, fireflies and more. This is one of my fav kits that I have designed. I think it has alot to do with everything that is going on with my life I just needed a lil bit of cheeriness. OK enough chit chat lol. Here is the preview, I hope you like it. Hugs

No comments: