Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love Is Freebie


Sorry everyone I promised this earlier but due to problems that my daughter had after her miscarrige I honestly have had a hard time getting back into things. After my daughter had
her DNC she done great medically for the first day and a half and then she started hemmoriging
(not sure if that is spelled correctly) and she had complications and is just now starting to recover.
I hope you enjoy this freebie and to spice it up a bit I am going to do another challenge for you all.
Everyone seemed to really enjoy the last one.  So the challenge is this .....make a tag or a layout
using the Love Is freebie and send it into me by October 03 and if chosen you will get the Full
Size Kit Love Is.
Rules for Challenge:
1) You must use one paper and at least three elements from the Love Is Freebie
2) If you use any tubes or clipart and ect you must have ALL Copyright information
     on the tag or layout.
3) You must have BLOG CHALLENGE in the subject line and send your work to
     kimmiesdesigns@comcast.net . The reason for putting that in the subject line is I get
     soooooooo many emails that I dont want to overlook it.

So get busy downloading and have some fun!!! Dont forget deadline is October o3.

You can download your freebie HERE



1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).